Wednesday, March 9, 2011

EDITION 64

Edition 64 of JCG, with a splendid shot of Fairy Bower gracing its cover, is both a fascinating and important read.

I feel flattered (and almost embarrassed) that I feature so prominently in this edition. Many thanks to editor Pam Davies for her enthusiasm when it came to me putting together an article on Bundy's birds, as well as running with a 'Wild Bundanoon' theme for the issue. I'd also like to thank Graeme Whisker for his detailed profile of my family and I, the Stantons for their super-kind words (wait until we get out into western NSW guys - I'll know little!), my friend Edwin (uberbirder) Vella for his black-cockatoo photo on p.27 and Ben Mawston for his graphic flair and acceptance of visuals.

It's tremendous to be part of a magazine which has such a strong focus on community, history, sustainability, conservation and growth.

What did you think of Edition 64?

LJ, March 9 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment